A weekend for women who enjoy really god trails, a relaxing environment and good food!
You definately do not have to be a free style pro or an endurance ace to participate. Tempo och terrain will be planed in relation to the level of the riders. The aim is to fully enjoy both cycling and landscape. However, you will enjoy this weekend a little more if you have some previous experience on riding trails and you feel safe and comfortable on your bike.
Friday after noon: Arrival where we welcome you at the B&B. You will have a nice dinner and receive some information during the evening. It is time to prepare for two days of mountain biking and fun.
Saturday: Bike ride between 09.00-12-00
Camilla, the guide, will take you to some of the best local trails that starts directly at your door step. The ride will be carefully planed to suit the riding level of the group and you will have time for both photos and a snack.
Lunch is served at B&B when you come back.
The after noon is free to spend as you wish. Go for a walk or a run, take a swim or just relax after the bike ride. If you want another guided bike ride this can be arranged too. Let us know when you book.
A 3-course dinner awaits you in the evening.
Sunday: Bike rided between 09.00-11.30.
Camilla has picked another trail for you to experience this day where you get to experience more of the wonderful world of biking in Valle.
Lunch is served back att the B&B.
4 600 kr / person.
April: 23 -25
June : 4-6, 11-13, 18-20, 26-28
- Part in 2-bed room nätter inc. breakfast. (single room can be booked, tell us when booking)
- Lunch saturday and sunday.
- 3-course dinner friday and saturday
- 2 guidade rides.
Send in your reservation using the mail function below. Remember to enclose:
- contact information(phone and mail)
- how many you are
- Any allergies or food restrictions
We will then contact you by phone or mail to confirm the reservation.
Then, when you are satisfied, we will give you the bank numbers for payment.
(For swedish customers we use a service through the smart phone but this is not available for international guests.)
You are not a bignner, you can handle yourself and your bike as long as the terrain is not too rough or too steep. Du enjoy riding your bike on trails but does not need to go super fast to have a good time. You like to experience the surrounding nature and the progress and challenges of the group.
- Minor help with technique and mechanical problems (flat tyre for example) is included.
- Remember that extra guided rides can be booked but we appreciate if these are booked as soon as possible.
- You do not have to be an elite cyclist. However, keep your bike, yourself and your gear in good shape. Your experience will be so muck better.
- A bike is not included in the reservation. We will gladly help you to book a rental bike but we need to have that order at least 2 weeks before the event. En extra charge is included for the bike. Contact us when you book and we we will give you more information.